Here, Example Print-on-Demand Quotation
*** Sample Quote from Published Here ***
What You Need to Provide Us:
- A copy of the manuscript with all peripheral
material pages that you have completed.
- Any photos, including author or graphics that you wish to introduce
into the cover design.
- The size you would prefer the book printed.
- A statement of colour and concept you would envision for the cover.
What We Provide?
- A quote for the complete job. Normally $750
- ISBN numbers
- Formatted manuscript for your approval.
- Designed cover, to your specifications, for approval.
- Inclusion of your book into Amazon.
- Full consultation through the entire process.
at the End of the Process?
- We have a proof shipped to you.
- We turn over to you all the publisher information.
- We provide you with the finished PDF manuscript.
- We provide you with the finished PDF cover.
up to two rounds on the manuscript and also on the cover.
A round meaning we have completed the work to your specifications
and new changes are requested.
Changes to our errors by us are not counted.
Stock photography, may be provided by you (no charge)
or us, will be charged
We can provide a video trailer of your book.
Interior images. Price depends on quantity
anywhere from $5 to $15
Graphs or charts, $20 each, you must fit these
to the page size you choose.
Additional work is charged at $60 per hour.
Editing, $0.01 per word, minimum $250, spelling,
grammar and consistency.
Most books do not
exceed our $750 charge; therefore we require that amount upon our acceptance
of the manuscript
and material and prior
This way if we see an issue we will advise you beforehand
so you are aware and can correct or authorize us to proceed
be additional charges.
Additional charges, if any will be accumulated
to the end of the process and prior to us arranging for the
to be sent to you
HST must be submitted.
Once we have the manuscript and size confirmed
we would advise you of the printing cost per book. -
The costs will
be the same regardless
quantity. You may order one or ten thousand it makes no
difference and shipping is extra on books you order.
Example of Potential Profit.
There are two levels of booksellers we deal with, one with
whom we place your book to sell charges 20% commission
while Amazon charges
are examples of a 300 page black and white book, that costs
$4.45 to produce, selling for $10.00, $15.00 or $20.00
and finally the profit you can expect:
If you sell
the book yourself:
- $10.00, Cost: $4.45, Estimate $2.25 shipping, Your
cost $6.70, Profit $3.30
- $15.00, Cost: $4.45, Estimate $2.25 shipping,
Your cost $6.70, Profit $8.30
- $20.00, Cost: $4.45, Estimate $2.25 shipping,
Your cost $6.70, Profit $13.30
commission (no shipping charges for you)(our recommended method):
- $10.00, Cost: $4.45, (20% x 10.00) $2.00, Your profit $3.55
- $15.00, Cost: $4.45, (20% x 15.00) $3.00,
Your profit $7.55
- $20.00, Cost: $4.45, (20% x 20.00) $4.00,
Your profit $11.55
40% commission (no shipping charges for you):
- $10.00, Cost: $4.45, (40% x 10.00) $4.00,
Your profit $1.55
- $15.00, Cost: $4.45, (40% x 15.00) $6.00,
Your profit $4.55
- $20.00, Cost: $4.45, (40% x 20.00) $8.00,
Your profit $7.55
You will need a Pay Pal account for Book Sellers to make deposits.
final step to this proposal is to provide us with the information we
requested and within 2 days you will have our quote upon our acceptance.
the need for changes can be press ready in one week and have the finished product
proof to you two weeks after that.
All materials submitted to us will be held in strictest confidence and then destroyed
either if termination of the process is requested or the process finishes.
Payment by money
order or bank draft.
I sincerely hope this meets with your approval and if you decide to go ahead
and publish your book that you give us the opportunity to evaluate and give a
P.O. Box 2223
Canada, K9J 7Y4
is in fact our standard quote and VERY rarely do we deviate from our $750